Nagy Farid (b. 1964, Cairo, Egypt) is a sculptor who graduated from the Faculty of Art Education, Helwan University in 1990. He is a member of the Fine Artists Associations. He participated in several exhibitions in Egypt & abroad. He has received a full-time grant from the Ministry of Culture 1995 – 1998.
His local recognitions include:
– Incentive Award in Sculpture Art gallery of the first youth 1989.
– First prize in sculpture from the Youth of II and III 1990 1991.
– Mukhtar Award competition 1991.
– Award discretionary from the 22nd General Art Exhibition, 1991.
– Award of promotional saloon IV, VII 1992, 1995.
– Prize of the 8th Youth Salon, 1996 (installation).
– Sculpture Award in the Small II 1998.
Merit certificate from the Arab Sculpture Forum of Jarash Festival in Jordan.On the other hand, his International recognitions include:
His artwork is among the collections of art lovers in Egypt & abroad. He also has acquisitions in the Museum of Egyptian Modern Art, the Open Museum in Aswan, Theatre of the Republic, Hanager Arts Center, The Ministry of Culture & the Cultural Development Fund.